Monday, April 10, 2006

Ok...I just returned from this really cool booster camp and it was just a total WOW!!!

Really man...I guess the $135 fee has been totally worthit...I learnt the artof treasuring something and also the basics of human behaviour....NO...REALLY!!!

It was also a tips all the way kinda thing...learnt too much maybe...oh!..I forgot...there ain't such a thing as 'too much'....except maybe in workload??(u get that??)

The Band

One more thing...from 'Audio Pilots', we went onto becoming 'Paper Plane Pilots' but there were just too many conflicts....so....we have moved along onto another one...'BORDER LINE'!!!

Yes!!!
The Band's changed it's name again but I'll assure you this...it'll be permanent and we're gonna explore outside our comfort zone soon so I bet things will be getting INTERESTING pretty soon!!!:)

Band's blog link's at the Exit section...go see it!!